2-Way Component System: 5.25-inch (130 mm) Woofer, 0.75-inch (19 mm) Silk Dome Tweeter
The Evolution C2 systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass, thanks to real silk dome tweeters and long linear excursion woofer designs.
The C2-525 system features 5.25-inch (130 mm) component woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The C2 component tweeters are built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs.
C2 crossover networks are compact and built with premium component parts, including Mylar® capacitors and segmented air-core inductors. Three levels of tweeter attenuation are provided, as well as a tweeter protector.
Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray with satin silver accents and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
Sonic character: Clean and Dynamic
- component speaker system includes two 5-1/4" woofers, 2 tweeters, two external crossovers, and two woofer grilles
- mineral-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 2-way external crossover with adjustments for coaxial or separate tweeter placement, and 4-position tweeter level
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- tweeter mounting gear included
- frequency response: 63-22,000 Hz
- handles up to 60 watts RMS (225 watts peak power)
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- woofer mounting depth: 2-1/2"
- grilles included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.